Your privacy is important to us. It is LCC BRANDS Sp. z o.o. policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, across our website.
The website is run by LCC BRANDS Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Grudziądz, ul. Szosa Toruńska 32-39, 86-300 Grudziądz, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register of the 7th Commercial Division of the District Court in Toruń under KRS number 0000891420 with share capital of PLN 5,000, paid in full. Regon: 388562987, NIP: 8762495665, BDO: 000528605, phone: +48 56 45 14 200, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Administrator’s contact details are:
1) registered office address: ul. Szosa Toruńska 32-39, 86-300 Grudziadz, Poland
2) e-mail address: email@example.com
Information We Collect
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services. LCC BRANDS uses the information in various ways, we collect it to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website,
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website,
- Understand and analyze how you use our website,
- Send you emails as a part of subscription to our newsletter.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may ask for personal information which may include one or more of the following:
- Email address
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company,
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers or analytics platforms,
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities,
- our existing or potential agents or business partners,
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights,
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services to collect and process data.
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email-database or opt out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Use of Newsletter
By subscribing to COLABO newsletter you agree to receive emails from LCC BRANDS. The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new information related to our products. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
- The frequency of the newsletter issues will be at most 2 per month.
- We require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration by entering their data into newsletter sign up area.
- We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users / visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data.
- We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your email address. You’ll be able to delete your email address from our list anytime by clicking unsubscribe button at the end of each email.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
The Policy and other content presented on the Website are works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, benefit from the protection provided for in this Act and the Industrial Property Law and may not be distributed or used by other entities without our consent in writing.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: